Michigan Health Care License Defense Resources
When your Michigan health care license is at risk, knowledge is power. Carol Holmes believes that a well-informed client is best prepared to assist in the defense of his or her license. In addition, having access to information offers clients peace of mind as they deal with a threat to a professional license.
We hope that these resources will answer some of your questions and help you feel more in control of your situation. Bear in mind that there is no substitute for the advice of a qualified health care license defense attorney, especially with regard to the facts of a particular case. Nurse attorney Carol Holmes makes it a priority to be accessible to her clients and provide the support and answers they need throughout their cases.
Reading for Professionals
- Bureau of Professional Licensing
- Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)
- Administrative Code and Rules
- Freedom of Information
- Michigan Legislature: This webpage allows you to look up, by keyword or statute number, statutes under which you may have been charged.
- State of Michigan Contact Directory: Find state employees' phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses