Carol Holmes
R.N., B.S.N., J.D.
Representing Health Care Professionals for over 30 years.

What if I disagree with the statements in the Administrative Complaint, and don't admit the allegations?

You need to file a response to the allegations, and deny the untrue allegations in the Administrative Complaint.

For More Information

Fill out our online form