Carol Holmes
R.N., B.S.N., J.D.
Representing Health Care Professionals for over 30 years.

Will I get fired if I show the Consent Order and Complaint to my employer?

That is a very serious consequence that may result from the entry of a proposed Consent Order. So, before you agree to such an Order, you need to discuss any options that you might have with someone knowledgeable about the process with which you are dealing. Remember, once the Consent Order is entered, it is permanent, and it is also reported to other states under the "sister state" reporting acts. An experienced attorney will be able to help prepare you for the discussion that you and your employer will have if the Consent Order gets entered. This can make a huge difference in the ultimate outcome.

For More Information

Fill out our online form